The ideal candidate is a highly analytical leader who will join our senior management team. You will be responsible for leading the company’s day-to-day business operations (managing the company budget, ensuring operational compliance is followed, and addressing administrative issues).
- Measure the effectiveness of all processes (budget, operations, and management, etc.)
- Determine company’s strategic growth as part of the executive team
- Coordinate cross-functional initiatives and projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related discipline 5 -10 years of relevant experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in product management
Employment Type : Full-time