Job Title – Faculty – Nursing
Department – Academia & Faculty
Location(s) – Thane & Borivali
Reports to – Dean
Salary Range – 500 Per Session (Per session=2 hr), negotiable for exceptional candidates at the discretion of HRM & the Directors
Competency level: – Operational
Age – 26 years and above
Required Qualifications – Msc / Bsc / GNM from a reputed institute
Total / Relevant Experience – 6-8 years of teaching experience at a college level / institutions
Job Summary –
End to end course responsibilities including lecture delivery, exams along with administrative responsibilities as assigned by the department head from time to time
Job Description –
- Facilitate student learning specific to healthcare sector, provide effective instruction, and perform evaluations of student learning for all assigned classes, using each course’s course sheet as a guide.
- A combination of teaching and administrative or service duties.
- Instructional load will be determined by the nature of the position, the needs of the department, etc.
- Develop course curriculum, course hand-outs, lectures, labs, and presentations.
- Participate in program level learning assessment. Participation includes helping articulate learning outcomes, choosing and administering measures, evaluating student performance as per CEDP standards, and suggesting changes to improve student learning.
- Work with other faculty and administrators in developing program curriculum, standards, and policies, including reviewing and participating in textbook selection process where appropriate.
- Schedule, supervise, debrief, and evaluate students in internship, observation, field experience, and similar settings as appropriate for the course or program.
- Assign grades and maintain course/student records in accordance with CEDP regulations and submit grades and reports by established deadlines.
- Meet all classes and other scheduled responsibilities such as meetings at the designated times. A faculty member should inform the Dean if he or she is unable to meet a class on time.
- Keep a flexible weekly schedule that best facilitates student learning and access. Any changes in the scheduled class times or locations should have prior approval by the Dean.
- Participate in faculty evaluation process.
- Remain current in academic or program discipline, including attending professional conferences, and maintaining licensure, certification, or continuing education requirements where appropriate.
- Receive training or stay current in technological or pedagogical advances that promote student learning.
- Participate in the organization’s professional development activities.
- Help students achieve their educational goals through formal and/or informal advising.
- Serve on standing and ad hoc committees, advisory boards, hiring committees, faculty senate, or as a student organization advisor.
- Attend local, regional, state, or national meetings where required or necessary for the discipline.
- Mentor and/or assist in orienting new faculty either formally or informally.
- Attend departmental, divisional, and organization-wide meetings.
- Prefer someone with TOT as per guidelines of NSDC or any government body
- Perform other academically related duties as assigned by the Dean
Other requirements –
Languages: English, Hindi, Marathi
Behavioural Competencies –
- Networking Ability
- Reporting skill
- Strong comprehending ability
- MS Office
- Data Presentation Skills
- Ability to connect with the students
- Flexible- For online lectures as per our availability
- Mobility-Ready to travel Thane and Borivali Branch
- Effective Communication Skills
- Team Player
- Usage of audio / video aids training