Job description –
The ideal candidate will have an ability to create and maintain an efficient system of operation to support the business needs.
The candidate should be comfortable multitasking and working cross-functionally with different business units.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in related fields.
The ideal candidate to have experience of managing team and its operations as per KRA’s of the team.
- Establish and maintain business standards for accuracy, productivity and reliability
- Manage the daily functions of the business
- Prepare annual performance review and reevaluate processes
- Ensure regulatory, compliance and legal rules are followed
- Manage budget to align with goals of business
- 7+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Comfort working with multiple groups within business
Employment Type : Full-time