There are numerous avenues available for aspiring students seeking a career in the healthcare industry and nursing is one of them. Millions of candidates seek a career in GDA (General Duty Assistant) course after passing out 10 + 2. In Mumbai’s CEDP Skill Institute, you can pursue the GDA course. This course prepares you for a bright career in the healthcare sector, with in-depth knowledge of various nuances of nursing care, medication, primary care, medical assistance and exposure to the industry.
Obtaining a certification or diploma in GDA from a top-notch Institute in India, opens up wide career horizons, literally. The number of healthcare facilities including specialty clinics and hospitals is only growing with time in India. Studies reveal the demand for trained nursing staffs in the country will go up by several notches in next few years. The Nursing course offered by CEDP has a balance of course content and industry internship.
More than 500+ Tie-Ups in Healthcare Industry
CEDP’s GDA Course in Mumbai Covers the below-listed areas:
- Medical assistance- As a nurse, you get to learn various nuances of assisting a doctor. This can be for diagnosing a patient as well as carrying out various tests in medical facilities including large hospitals. A nurse also plays a pivotal role in assisting doctors and surgeons in carrying out major operations and surgeries in such setups.
- Basic medical care- In many medical setups, nurses are required to attend to the daily needs of patients more than the doctors. As a nurse, you may require applying medications and injections to the patients as per advised dosage. Assisting them in feeding and bathing may also be required. Nurses also need to prepare and change the bandages for injured patients and cater to skin level issues. In nursing courses, you can learn the nuances of primary medical care for handling patients.
- Knowledge of medicine- In a nursing course, you also get to learn various nuances of medicine. This is crucial because nurses often need to administer medications to patients all over the year. Knowledge of identifying as well as preparing various types of medications is essential for a nurse.
- Patient handling- Nurses often have to deal with various types of patients including those who are traumatized or overtly emotional. Calming the patients and help them overcome the trauma or immediate medical crisis is something nurses have to learn. Maintaining a professional attitude and a calm demeanor are part of the job and nursing training helps you pick up such skills.
- Theory: 6 Months
- Practicals: 1 Year OJT (Paid Internship)
- 12th (HSC) & BSC
- 100% Job Placement & Lifetime Job Assistant