Be a Part of CEDP Family and Explore your Career.
Share your profile with us and we will contact you soon!
1. Specialist – Content Writer
Experience: 1 to 2 years
- Copy editing and proofreading articles
- Able to do the Insertion placement and Sequencing
- Create original and accurate content for websites, video sales pitches, brochures and webinars
- Perform in-depth research and write engaging academic content for online educational
- programs that allow learners to meet learning goals
- Work collaboratively with video content and marketing teams to help plan, write, edit and publish content
- Ensuring the content is free of grammatical errors
- Perform ad hoc research to develop and produce required web content
- Write content that will be used for the business’s marketing and communication activities
- Support the social media and SEO team in writing promotional content
- Can independently write website content, SEO Content, blogs and articles
- Liaising with clients and interpreting their briefs
- Developing and presenting creative ideas and concepts colleagues and clients
2. Marketing/branding Executive
Experience: 2 years
- Support the branding & Corporate communication department by scheduling and organizing the creation of website content
- Work with the graphic design team to help deliver content that meets client specifications
- Prepare letters and emails to clients in response to questions or to provide clarification on an ongoing project
- Monitor marketing industry news and submit reports on emerging trends to management each month
- Work with BCC team to coordinate day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of projects and task
3. Social Media Executive
Experience:1 year & Above
- Oversees all group companies social media accounts and its management
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Closely working with external agencies and partners for timely execution
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Works with the other departments to collect internal news, pictures, events and other important content for social media sharing
- Pre-planning daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly campaigns
- Reporting and monitoring on all social media related work performances
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
4. Education Counselor
Experience : 0 to 10 years
- Counseling students on admissions requirements.
- Informing students of the various courses available to pursue as per their academic interest and career enhancement
- Conduct vigorous follow up activity with applicants to ensure successful completion of the admissions and enrolment process
- Maintain positive communications via telephone and email with prospective students during the admission process
- To do the admission formalities and keep the record of the same
- Arranging the Books & scheduling timing of the classes for the students
- Keep in touch with students in order to resolve their issues as to the delivery of books, receipt of fee and preparation of examination
- Maintain the data of all the students so as to streamline the operations perfectly
- Co-coordinating with other centers
Location: Thane, Mulund, Kurla, Borivali, Kharghar
5. Executive – Accounts & Administration
Experience: 2 Years & Above
- Fees collection directly from the Student of Thane Office
- Passing of entries in the manual book
- Checking of Discount allowed along with the approval of Branch Ambassador
- Counselor name to be mentioned in Tally as well as in Manual book maintained by the accountant
- Cheques and PDCs must be thoroughly checked (Date, Name, Signature and Amount)
- Number of Instalment must be checked as per SOP and report to BA with cc to HOD in case of discrepancy
- Proper Handover of the collection to Accounts Executive in Thane Office
- Loan Documents to be follow up with students once confirmed opted for loan Process (as per the docs requirement shared by Vishnu)
- Scan/Soft copies of all the loan documents to be kept in folder of all the students, course wise, and batch wise with help of support staff.
- Pending KYC documents to be follow up if any left at the time of Admission by the counsellors
- Student Kit to be provided by the accountants to the students as per the SOP
- Administrative Charges of Rs 4500 to be charged separately if Student going for Loan Process (Kindly Note! Invoice amount Should not be changed at any cost Neither in Webedify nor in Tally)
- Scrutinizing of Web edify Receipts on daily basis to avoid any discrepancies of all the Branches
- Thoroughly checking the names, Invoice amount, instalment and Receipt in Webedify
- Once done, then final copies to be documented in file
- If any query arises, should be informed to the respective Counselor on mail and get it resolve by EOD (as per the Query format given)
- Daily Reporting of Total Collection received, Deposits did for all the entities as Per Standard Format
- Sending of Reports to Head Office between 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM on daily basis after doing all the entries in the system
- Any other accounts related work assigned by the Manager/HOD
6. Faculty – Automobile
Experience: 6 to 8 Years
- Facilitate student learning, provide effective instruction, and perform evaluations of student learning for all assigned classes, using each course’s course sheet as a guide.
- A combination of teaching and administrative or service duties.
- Instructional load will be determined by the nature of the position, the needs of the department, etc.
- Develop course curriculum, course hand-outs, lectures, labs, and presentations.
- Participate in program level learning assessment. Participation includes helping articulate learning outcomes, choosing and administering measures, evaluating student performance, and suggesting changes to improve student learning.
- Work with other faculty and administrators in developing program curriculum, standards, and policies, including reviewing and participating in textbook selection process where appropriate.
- Schedule, supervise, debrief, and evaluate students in internship, observation, field experience, and similar settings as appropriate for the course or program.
- Assign grades and maintain course/student records in accordance with CEDP regulations and submit grades and reports by established deadlines.
- Meet all classes and other scheduled responsibilities such as meetings at the designated times. A faculty member should inform the Dean if he or she is unable to meet a class on time.
- Keep a flexible weekly schedule that best facilitates student learning and access. Any changes in the scheduled class times or locations should have prior approval by the Dean.
- Participate in faculty evaluation process.
- Remain current in academic or program discipline, including attending professional conferences, and maintaining licensure, certification, or continuing education requirements where appropriate.
- Receive training or stay current in technological or pedagogical advances that promote student learning.
- Participate in the organization’s professional development activities.
- Help students achieve their educational goals through formal and/or informal advising.
- Serve on standing and ad hoc committees, advisory boards, hiring committees, faculty senate, or as a student organization advisor.
- Attend local, regional, state, or national meetings where required or necessary for the discipline.
- Mentor and/or assist in orienting new faculty either formally or informally.
- Attend departmental, divisional, and organization-wide meetings.
- Perform other academically related duties as assigned by the Dean
7. Business Development Executive
Experience: 0 to 1 Years
- Assist the company to acquire new customers and sell additional products or services to existing ones.
- To ensure efficient and effective marketing, advertising and promotional planning through the Marketing department.
- Understanding the future perspective of the company and developing strategies for growth accordingly
- Researching and analyzing the market to find out better business opportunities
- Collaborating with clients and making business deals that are beneficial for the company in the long run
8. Sales Manager
Experience: 3 Years & Above
- Responsible for selling company’s varied range of program solutions and services to students/audience.
- Developing strategies to generate more business and working towards achieving target given.
- Making a power packed presentations and influencing them to adopt our product.
- Relationship management with students and parents.
- Ensure higher level absorption of the renewal target.
- Responsible for cross sell and up sell in the existing programmes.
- Ensuring smooth collection of payments from students/parents & Handling Escalations.
- Submitting sales report to the Sr. Sales Manager on a daily basis.
- Taking feedback from the students and faculties to ensure smooth functioning of batches.
- Organizing events and seminars to promote the product and coordinate with the clients.