• Assists the Directors with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings. • Any other responsiblity that the management assigns from time-to-time
• Communicates on behalf of the Directors with core team members and others.
• Proactive data analysis & forecasting implications of key industry and economic events on organizational performance & provide inputs to develop plans to counter key challenges & risks.
• Developing business strategy and function as a business analytics.
• Preparing MIS Reports and Dash Board.
• Analyzing various reports to present a snapshot to the Directors on a continuous basis.
• Define the timeline and get the work done.
• Assisting in scheduling meetings and attending all meetings.
• Follows up on contacts made by the Director and supports the cultivation of ongoing relationships.
• Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the Director’s ability to effectively lead the company.
• Provide decision making support on crucial matters, support him on day-to-day business operations.
• Making Strategies and implementing it successfully.
• Take Reports from HODs/ Members
• Expert in Number crunching/ Data Analysis
• Maintains confidential files and contact information
• Conducting Surveys as per the requirement
|Job Category||EA, Management|